Vitamin C is widely known for its antioxidant benefits for your body but also your skin, brilliantly boosting collagen whilst helping to treat UV exposure photo-damage. Vitamin C is a key anti-ageing skincare ingredient that helps to gently brighten and smooth your skin.
It’s one of the most powerful antioxidants and helps protect your skin against free radical damage caused by the environment. Which can breakdown your collagen and encourage wrinkles and sagging. To protect your skin from UV damage and environmental aggressors, vitamin C is more commonly recommended for your morning regime, however you can use at night as there is some research to say that free radical damage continues to effect your skin overnight.
If you’re using glycolic or salicylic acid and retinol, you will need to leave some time in between before applying your vitamin C product to avoid any stinging or redness.
Our current favourite vitamin C serum for face is the Viola Skin Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum.
They have uniquely designed their serum to have a thinner consistency so that it absorbs quicker into your skin and doesn’t leave your skin looking greasy or oily. This potent face serum, made with the highest quality ingredients rivals most expensive big-brand anti aging creams. It will brighten, smooth, and moisturize your complexion while repairing sun damage and evening out skin tone. On top of that, it also naturally lifts and firms your skin, helps erase fine lines, and smooths out wrinkles – making it the ultimate anti ageing hyaluronic acid serum!
Jojoba Oil, Aloe, and a Herbal Infusion come together to reduce redness and moisturize the skin. Hyaluronic Acid plumps the skin and effectively treats wrinkles & fine lines. MSM clears up blemishes and helps relieve itchiness and dryness. And vitamin C helps replace old skin cells with newer, healthier ones – rejuvenating your face inside and out!
ViolaSkin’s Vitamin C Serum isn’t just 100% cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulphate-free, lactin-free, gluten-free, it’s also GMO-free.
Vitamin C helps your skin replace old, dead cells with new, fresh ones to bring a youthful quality to your face – but it’s not the only ingredient at work here. ViolaSkin’s Vitamin C Serum is a potent combination of some powerful anti ageing elements:
All of these ingredients work together to transform your face…
Erase fine lines
Smooth out wrinkles
Plump and firm your skin
Add a natural glow
Repair damaged skin cells and spur the development of new ones
Help heal sun damage
Even out skin tone
You can buy Viola Skin Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 28th June 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Viola Skin Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum 30ml.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Pixel Family nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.