The ultimate grunge shadow palette
The goddess-worthy palette Venus fans have been longing for. 18 long-wearing shades, 4 unique finishes, 1 swipe coverage designed for eyes, cheek, and face. An epic new take on the palette that started it all with shades ranging from rustic reds, golden roses, berries and pinks to bronzed neutrals. Highly pigmented, ultra-buttery formula lays down a supreme color payoff that doesn’t fade or fall out. The instant cult classic arrives in a beautifully mirrored gilded pink box, idolizing Venus herself.
This has got to be my favorite palette yet. It changed the whole game for me! So many different combinations, so many looks!
I can go bold or neutral or anywhere in between and never have to switch palettes. It has everything I could want or need and so much more. A must have. This is essential if you are a Lime Crime and general makeup lover. They always nail packaging and this is no different. I want to put it on display! All the colors are pigmented with minimal kickback in the pan, very blendable and user-friendly.
I love that Lime Crime came out with such a beautiful, warm and huge palette. As soon as this launched I knew I had to have it straight away. These eyeshadows are some of the best quality I’ve ever used. They are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. There is some fallout but that isn’t a deal-breaker. I simply ‘bake’ my undereyes with extra setting powder and wipe it all away after I’m done so it doesn’t make a mess. I will keep purchasing the Venus palettes again and again. This palette alone gives you so many options.
Finally, I love how rich the pigment is, and how smooth it lays. The colours are all in a pink, salmon, brown, and gold range; warmer kind of colours. Perfect for everyday looks. Blending is effortless, pigmentation is insane, and the shades are extremely long lasting. I wish it had more matte beige colors, but otherwise it is perfect. The palettes: Venus 1, Venus 2, Venus 3, and Venus XL are amazing palettes. The colors are blendable and easy to apply. I don’t wear a primer because the colors stay on the whole day and don’t fade out.
The ultimate grunge palette brings you the next Renaissance remix with:
• Matte: Buttery smooth and totally matte.
• Matte sparkle: Same matte formula you love but with sparkle!
• Glow: Soft, luminous finish. Not satin, not shimmer. It’s glow!
• Metallic: Ultra-shiny shimmer!
and 18 shades:
• EDEN: Rusty rose (metallic)
• LOVE: Bronzed peach (metallic)
• PASSION: Bright raspberry (matte)
• FRESCA: Taupe with pink sparkle (sparkle matte)
• INSPIRE: Metallic berry (metallic)
• IDOLIZED: Toasted caramel (glow)
• APHRODITE: Rich red-brown (glow)
• NU CLASSIC: Bronzed brown (metallic)
• BURNT GOLD: Dark terracotta (glow)
• FLORA: Deep coral (matte)
• SCALLOP: Softest warm pink (matte)
• CELESTIAL: Brick with gold sparkle (sparkle matte)
• ETHEREAL: Dusty blush (metallic)
• TRIUMPH: Muted cranberry (matte)
• SUPREME: Deep mauve (glow)
• BLANK CANVAS: Cool beige (matte)
• BOTICELLI: Midnight wine (glow)
• GODDESS: Dusty rose (glow)
What It Does: Glides on buttery-smooth to lay down a bold color payoff in one swipe. Lets you layer and play to create your own custom shadings.
What It Won’t Do: Fade or fall out. Make you look the same as everyone else.
How to use:
• Create all your fave looks from an ethereal wash of color to a dramatic grungy eye look.
• Sweep on neutral shades for a natural look.
• Use lighter shades to highlight your brow bones and the corner of your eyes…
• or use darker shades to sculpt and line your eyes.
You can buy this gorgeous palette here.