Do you have a tricky Mother or Mother-in-law to buy for? Someone who if they want something usually treats themselves, has taste beyond your budget or just doesn’t need any more stuff? Try flowers! The people that we’ve asked are almost unanimous in indicating that flowers lift your mood, making them the perfect gift for the person who has everything.
You know it’s going to be a good day when flowers arrive. My day changed in an instant. How amazing is that? Such a simple gesture can change your whole day. Which got me thinking, why do we only wait for special occasions to buy someone flowers? Or any gift for that matter? When was the last time you sent someone flowers?
Flowers don’t last forever, but like champagne they are more indulgent for just that reason.
A study by Nancy Etcoff of Harvard Medical School, which looked at fifty-five women over two weeks to assess the effect flowers had on their mood, found that after even a few days they reported feeling less stressed, more compassionate and happier.
Flowers are bright, beautiful and they smell amazing. They make us happy every time we see them and when you wake of a morning and the first thing you smell is fresh flowers it sets you up for a brilliant day. We’ve all heard of random acts of kindness, where we do something selfless for someone else. It can be as simple as smiling at someone, or buying the next person in line behind you coffee – but it can also be something kind for someone you know. Pick a friend out of your contacts list on your phone and send them a bunch of flowers by online flower delivery service. Imagine how amazing they will feel.
This is an absolutely gorgeous bunch of flowers from Prestige Flowers. I adore the mixture of colours used to balance this bouquet. It is incredibly vibrant, and so lush and healthy. I expect this bouquet to last quite a while. Flowers are an incredible gift, they can say so much and mean so much to different people. And there’s been a big shift in women buying flowers for men and that is amazing. Just because you’re a male doesn’t mean you don’t value a beautiful bunch of flowers. Men need to feel loved and thought of, too.
Flowers provide a way to brighten someone’s day or extend sentiments of love, congratulations or condolences.
Most people consider flowers one of nature’s many gifts that often provoke emotional responses. They can be soothing or uplifting. Flowers are appropriate for most any situation. So make today the day that you use an online flower delivery service to buy someone a bunch of flowers. It can be as elaborate or as simple as you want. Head over to Prestige Flowers and take a look at their range to find the perfect arrangement. Their website has an amazing array of flowers to choose from and they deliver all over the country.
I’d love to hear when was the most surprising time you received flowers or maybe the best time you gave flowers to someone else? Leave your stories in the comments and make sure you share this page with your friends.
You can buy this beautiful bouquet here and if you fancy winning one for yourself or someone special, just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 2 to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 27th March 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is an Exquisite bouquet by Prestige Flowers.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Pixel Family nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.