Honestly, when it came to testing this out. I originally didn’t want to clutter up the kitchen with yet another kitchen gadget. But I have to admit that we have used it at least twice a day since. And it is much easier to make smoothies in this than our previous blender. The beauty of this product is how easy it is to clean. As the blade base screws off so you can clean them easily, rather than sticking a hand into a large blender and trying to reach the blades.
We buy lots of ready mixed prepared frozen fruit from the supermarket and add half water, coconut water or orange juice, and make delicious smoothies every single day. I tend to go for the green smoothies, and the rest of the family like the fruity ones. Though we are all quite partial to the nectarine & mango ones too. The blades on the NutriBullet have no problem with the frozen fruit and you get a beautiful smooth ice cold smoothie with zero effort.
The NutriBullet is the Superfood Nutrition Extractor loved by millions around the UK! Take charge of your health and feel the tremendous effects that real, nutrition-extracted whole food can have on your health and well-being. NutriBullet’s powerful 600 watt motor and cyclonic technology creates delicious NutriBlasts by breaking down fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and even ice through the extraction blades. It pulverises stems, seeds and skins where some of the usually neglected essential nutrition lies. The NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients into a pulp free, delicious smoothie. Crushes ice, bursts open seeds, cracks through stems, and shreds tough skins to help you consume the normally unused nutrition.
The NutriBullet 600 has bullet cyclonic technology. And a special Extractor Blade designed to break down fruits, vegetables, nuts and even ice into a pulp free nutritious NutriBlast smoothie. It really is the easy way to reach your five a day.
However, If you’re looking to lose weight by buying this product, you have to be aware of what you are eating. I spent the first few weeks juicing fruit only to discover that most fruit is laden with sugar. Natural sugar or not, it’s sugar. Nuts are also high in fat content. I only started losing serious weight when I moved from fruit to vegetables. Now I’ve lost nearly two stones in as many months!
The reason I like the NutriBullet so much is that it’s so simple to use. Very easy to clean and from start to finish in terms of preparation and cleaning up takes less than three minutes. How much you spend drinking your drink is of course up to you. There’s lots of information out there promoting a sugar-free diet and it’s worth reading up on that. All the smoothies, green drinks, fruit juices might look and taste wonderful. But you really need to know what you are consuming, some can contain the equivalent of ten spoons of sugar. All in all, I can’t recommend the NutriBullet highly enough, I use mine sometimes three times a day.
You can view the NutriBullet range here and if you fancy winning one for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 14th June 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a NutriBullet 600 Series 8 Piece Set.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Pixel Family nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.