This multi-award winning Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion has gained global hero status thanks to its transformative results. The luxurious foot cream is absorbed immediately in to the feet leaving them instantly hydrated, silky smooth and illuminated. With continuous use, helps to reduce the build-up of calloused, hard, scaly skin. The key ingredient, Emu Oil, is renowned for its natural healing and anti-inflammatory properties as well as containing an abundance of omega oils. Lemon Myrtle maintains the health and hygiene of the feet with its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties while also providing a refreshing scent.
Margaret says ‘The first product I ever created and still my favourite product from the range. Keep it on your bedside table or beside your bed.
Suitable for all skin types, diabetics and through pregnancy
A creamy lotion in a pump bottle that immediately absorbs and hydrates the skin, leaving feet deeply moisturised and soft to the touch. Get your feet ready for summer sandals with help from Margaret Dabbs’s brilliant foot lotion.
I have delayed writing a review of this product. As I wanted to leave it a few weeks to really put it to the test. I have always tried to look after my feet, I get regularpedicures and regularly file, exfoliate and moisturise them. But have found that my foot moisturisers were not really keeping my feet from drying out.
Firstly, this lotion is a lovely texture and it smells really zingy and fresh. And it has certainly made a difference to the moisture levels on my feet. I still get a bit of hard skin, but do find since using this lotion every day. That it isn’t as thick, so it isn’t as hard to remove and my feet definitely feel more comfortable.
I use it every day and it has really made my feet feel good. It has cured the hard areas and made the skin feel smooth and silky. When the pump decides it can’t produce any more DON’T throw it away. I cut the top off and the cream left inside has taken me on for at least another month!
You can read all about Margaret Dabbs and their fabulous products here and if you fancy winning a bottle of Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 22nd May 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a bottle of Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 200ml.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Pixel Family nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.