I don’t know about you, but I’m super fussy when it comes to pillows. They have to be just right for me to get a good night’s sleep. This Sealy Select Balance Pillow pair offers all the smoothness of silk, thanks to the combination of a silk-like DuPont Serica Fibre filling and a 100 per cent microfibre cover. Providing soft and gentle support, they are suitable for those who sleep on their front or their back. They are also 100 per cent hypo-allergenic and machine washable.
You can’t always tell whether a pillow will be suitable simply by looking at it. Naturally, those who sleep on their side are recommended to choose deeper and firmer pillows to ensure optimal spinal alignment as they sleep, while those who sleep on their back or their front are better to choose a softer and slimmer pillow.
Sealy Select Balance pillows are something of an exception to this rule, as they are deep-filled to provide a pleasing plumpness, yet soft enough to make them ideal for front and back sleepers.
This surprising fact is largely due to their unique filling: DuPont Serica Fibres, which have been specially developed to promise the smoothness of silk, yet in a synthetic fibre. These sleek fibres are then encased in 100 per cent microfibre, to create a soft and silky smooth sleep experience that is designed to leave you feeling balanced and relaxed.
Offered both singularly and as a pair, these Sealy Select Balance Pillows are also hypo-allergenic and machine washable. It’s quite a feat to construct a pillow that is soft yet also supportive and Sealy have certainly achieved this desirable combination. They are graded at number three out of ten firmness on their chart, between soft and medium. The confident two year guarantee shows they have faith in their own product. So many pillows fail, fall flat or go lumpy after a short while, so if these do, there is recourse.
Being washable too is a plus, machine wash and cool tumble dry, and they are hypoallergenic, which a given these days. The covering is smooth and soft (Polyester Microfibre) and the filling is hollow fibre polyester. Best of all they are absolutely gorgeous to sleep on, front or back, they provide a good back rest when reading or watching tv in bed. I like two pillows and these are just right.
You can read all about Sealy and their fabulous products here and if you fancy winning a set of 2 Sealy Select Balance Pillows for yourself, just enter via the rafflecopter below. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 20th May 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Set of 2 Sealy Select Balance Pillows.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Pixel Family nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.