Take your snacking game to the next level this spring with Emily Crisps, the range of premium fruit and vegetable crisps! Emily Crisps are made from only the finest and freshest produce consequently giving you a mothercrunching delicious snack.
The perfect addition to your next BBQ or with some refreshing summer drinks in the park. Their crunchy crisps come in both sweet and savoury flavours. So you can find a pack that’s perfect for you. Ideal for sharing with your bestie or that perfect Instagram shot with their bold packaging, their crisps are made without preservatives and additives. That makes them gluten free AND vegan!
I like fruit and veg crisps but have never tasted anything quite like this, so many good reviews, all I can add is I was so surprised how delicious they were, on my list every week. Try and see for yourselves. Just fab fruit in a form kids and adults seem to love if my lot is anything to go by. I thought the crisps might be hard, like vegetable crisps can be but they’re really crisp with a texture like thick potato crisps. The apple ones we tried had quite a true Apple flavour, and tasted sweet.
These delicious crisps are available in the following flavours:
● Crunchy French Bean, Sugar Snap Peas and Black Edamame – This light mix of fresh spring greens includes crispy French beans, sugar snap peas and nutty black edamame beans to create a bright and vibrant flavour
● Crunchy Sweet Potato, Carrot and Beetroot – This earthy combo features the finest root vegetables: naturally sweet carrot. Similarly rich beetroot and creamy sweet potato all jam-packed full of taste and gorgeous colour
● Red Apple – Carefully chosen for their sweet taste and texture. Emily has selected the best apples to create the perfect sweet crunch!
● Crunchy Pineapple – Emily only picks pineapples with a brilliant, vibrant, tropical taste!
● Crunchy Fig Banana – Featuring fig bananas picked at the perfect moment of ripeness. As a result Emily’s favourite variety combines a crazy crunch with the sweetest, figtastic flavour.