This rustic leather notebook from Moonster is the perfect writing companion for journal lovers and anyone with a taste for things with an antique or vintage feel. Features include a unique leatherbound cover, a gift box with luxury pen and wonderfully off-white & textured 18 x 13cm sheets without lines. Prevents any ink bleeding through to make writing a joy.
Not only that, with pages made from recycled tree-free & acid-free cotton paper, it’s one of the most sustainable notebooks on the market. Whether you’re logging your life or jotting everyday things down, you’ll always get lots of compliments on it!
They use 100% hand made crazy-horse leather; naturally tanned with special oils. This means their products vary in colour and shade; no two journals look the same. It’s also what gives the leather it’s beautiful, rich, earthy scent.
The soft and supple dark brown leather with distressed finish will get even better with age, and will last for years to come. This versatile notebook is ideal for a number of uses and allows for easy handwriting, sketching, and drawing.
Measuring 7” x 5”, it’s the perfect size to take with you wherever you go. With 240 blank pages you can let your creativity flourish and your ideas flow! The notebook’s paper is easy to write on and can handle a soft B pencil, ink and even watercolour.
A journal is like a trusted companion. You can use it to solve problems, get creative or record precious memories in order for them to last a lifetime. Whatever you use it for, there’s something therapeutic about putting pen to paper.
So whether your journal is home to your innermost secrets, a repository for your most important thoughts and ideas, or simply a way of keeping on top of your to-do list, they’ve got you covered.
They believe in making products that make the world a better place. All their products are ethically sourced and fairly traded. They’re also dedicated to making a difference to children’s lives in Africa. With every journal purchased, they’ll donate a percentage of their profits to Tehila, a non-profit organization in Zambia that promotes the prevention of child cruelty.
You can buy this beautiful journal here. We’re super excited to be able to offer you the chance to win a stunning handmade gift boxed journal for yourself. Just enter via the rafflecopter below. We have 3 to giveaway, Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, this promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Winner details will be publicly announced if permission is granted.
- Competition closes at 12am on 23rd October 2019. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Handmade Leather Journal Gift Set.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Consequently, the decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control. Neither Pixel Family nor any other respective agents involved with this promotion. Shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not be limited to. Weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities. Political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.